I Love Birds, © 2018 by Sherry Adler, All Rights Reserved
– Twelve beautiful hand-drawn illustrations of birds in naturalistic, fairy tale and vintage-inspired settings
– A list of birds depicted is provided, including the dark-eyed junco, mockingbird, song sparrow and tufted titmouse
– Suitable for colored pencil, some markers, and moist brush for dissolving watercolor pencil
– Images are printed on one side only
– Inside pages are printed on 80# 100% premium recycled paper from sustainably managed forests
– The binding allows pages to open flat for ease of coloring
– Two pages of tips and suggestions for coloring and shading birds
– Includes a bonus page of bookmarks
– Inspired by birdwatching in the beautiful Monterey Peninsula
– Size 8 ½ x 11 inches
– An adult coloring book suitable for teens and older children
Watch our page through video below!
Please allow at least three to ten days for delivery.
All 18-Year-Olds Shall Enter the House, A Rite Few Return From …
Running for his life, questioning his heart, Johari is about to learn why.
Vandalism, arson, assault, jail. Johari Hightower is skating on thin ice. One more rap means Elimination. He’s tried to go straight. But after he’s falsely accused of stealing an antigrav sports car, he’s hauled before New Earth’s Supreme Council and found guilty.
His only hope is the House, a rite shrouded in secrecy. No one says what happens inside. And those who don’t make it out are never seen again.
But what do you do if the girl you love is inside? What do you if she’s cozy with the guy who set you up?
What do you do if you’re trapped in a nightmare?
Cerberus, Tales of Magic and Malice
Does magic exist? Discover the strange and curious events that unfold when …
• A belligerent bailiff has his fortune told
• A little girl searches for one last spell
• A reclusive actress receives a mysterious knock on her door
• An orphan fights to survive in the shadow of a menacing terror
Don’t stop there … A wizard, a friendless boy, a devil cat, and Shakespeare’s fairy queen lie within. From the boundless imagination of A. R. Silverberry, these irresistible tales conjure up a wondrous brew of MAGIC AND MALICE.
FEATURING SEVEN ALL-NEW STORIES: Cerberus, Tangles, The Willow Sister, Titania, Blaze, The Tea Party, and The Mask
What if your world was six miles wide…
and endlessly long?
After a devastating storm kills his parents, five-year-old Wend awakens to the strange world of the Stream. He discovers he can only travel downstream, and dangers lurk at every turn: deadly rapids, ruthless pirates, a mysterious pavilion that lures him into intoxicating fantasies, and rumor of a giant waterfall at the edge of the world. Defenseless, alone, with only courage and his will to survive, Wend begins his quest to become a man. Will tragic loss trap him in a shadow world, or will he enter the Stream, with all its passion and peril?
Part coming-of-age tale, part adventure, part spiritual journey, The Stream is a haunting fable of redemption and renewal.
“This book is nothing less than a treasure!” Janetti Marotta, PhD, author of 50 Mindful Steps to Self-Esteem: Everyday Practices for Cultivating Self-Acceptance & Self-Compassion
“Intensely Captivating! This tale stirs the depths of my soul.” Virginia Lee, Author of Dagon’s Blood
Or order from your favorite online or brick-and-mortar bookseller.
Discover the Magic of Wyndano’s Cloak!
Jen has settled into a peaceful life when a terrifying event awakens old fears—of being homeless and alone, of a danger horrible enough to destroy her family and shatter her world forever.
She is certain that Naryfel, a shadowy figure from her past, has returned and is concentrating the full force of her hate on Jen’s family. But how will she strike? A knife in the dark? An attack from her legions? Or with the dark arts and twisted creatures she commands with sinister cunning.
Wyndano’s Cloak may be Jen’s only hope. If she can only trust that she has what it takes to use it . . .
A tale of madness, friendship, and courage, Wyndano’s Cloak reveals the transformative power of love and forgiveness, and the terrible consequences of denying who you really are.
iTunes, great for iPad, iPod, or Phone reading!
Limited edition hardbacks are only available through the author! Get your signed or unsigned book now! Please note, the hardback dust jacket comes with the cover below.
For International Orders, contact A. R. Silverberry directly.
Help us stay in touch! Sign up for our Newsletter!
Enter your email here.